Stripe provides electronic payment capability to your AUTTO account. This article details how to connect your AUTTO account with Stripe.
Table of Contents
- Connecting Stripe and AUTTO
- Setting a Default Stripe Account to Use with AUTTO
- Disconnecting a Stripe Account from AUTTO
Connecting a Stripe Account to AUTTO
You can connect a Stripe account to AUTTO from the Main Menu. Once the two systems are connected, you can use the Stripe action to receive electronic payments using your Stripe account from within AUTTO. For more information, see Stripe Action.
If you already have a Stripe account, connecting the two systems is straightforward. Signing up for a Stripe account from AUTTO may require an extra step, but the process remains easy.
To connect a Stripe account to AUTTO:
- On your AUTTO Dashboard, click the Main Menu, then Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, scroll down and expand the Stripe option.
- Click Connect. If you have an existing Stripe account, proceed to Step 4. Otherwise, skip to Step 5.
- Click Sign in on the top right. Skip to Step 6.
- If you do not have an existing Stripe account, enter your details on the Activate your account page.
- Click Authorize access to this account on the bottom to allow Autto.io to access your Stripe account.
- You will then be taken back to AUTTO, where your Stripe account now appears under the Connected Accounts list. Repeat Steps 3-6 to connect another Stripe account to AUTTO.
NOTE: You can connect multiple Stripe accounts to your AUTTO account.
Setting a Default Stripe Account to Use with AUTTO
The first Stripe account you connected to AUTTO is always set as your default account. If you connected more than one Stripe account, you can switch default accounts by going to the Integrations page, then clicking the Set Default button to the right of the other account.
NOTE: if you have more than one Stripe account connected to AUTTO, you will be able to select which account to use with a Stripe action in a workflow. For more information, see Stripe Action.
Disconnecting a Stripe Account from AUTTO
To disconnect a Stripe account from AUTTO, go to the Integrations page and click the Delete button to the right of the connected Stripe account. Repeat the procedure to disconnect your other Stripe accounts from AUTTO.
NOTE: The Stripe action will be disabled once you disconnect your Stripe accounts from your AUTTO account.