When a user does not need access to Autto any more for any reason, you can either suspend or delete them from your list of administrators and managers. You can also suspend external users who registered with valid email addresses to be given access to your workflows.
Table of Contents
Administrators and Managers can be suspended or deleted from the list of users by the Administrator who invited them to Autto. Their role can also be changed from Administrator to Manager or vice versa.
Suspension is temporary - a suspended user can be made active again at any time. It is best to use this for users who are temporarily away from their duties in your organization.
Deletion is permanent - once deleted, the user cannot be added back to your Autto account unless another invitation is sent to them and they accept the invitation.
NOTE: To know more about inviting users to your Autto account, see Inviting Administrators and Managers.
To Suspend or Delete an Administrator or Manager
- Click Administration on the Main Menu.
- Click either the Administrators or Managers tab.
- Look for the user on the list, then select either Suspend or Delete from the Actions list
- Click Update to save the changes.
To Suspend an External User
External users may also be part of your organization or they may be from outside, particularly those who access your publicly-available workflows, e.g. Customer Support, through the links found under a workflow's publishing settings (for more information, see Publishing a Workflow).
External users can be suspended on the workflow level. Suspension is temporary - a suspended user can be made active again at any time.
To suspend an external user:
- On your Dashboard, look for the workflow with the user you want to suspend, then click Edit.
- On the Workflow Editor, click the button on the top right to switch from the Draft to the Published workflow.
- Click the Users & Data tab, then the Users tab.
- Look for the user from the list, set Status to Suspended, then click Update.