Stylesheets allow you to customize the look of the User Application to make it conform with your company brand.
This article discusses how to use stylesheets with your workflows.
Table of Contents
- Applying a Stylesheet to a Workflow
- Setting a Default Stylesheet for the User Dashboard
This article covers applying stylesheets to your workflows.
If you are looking for information on managing Stylesheets in Autto, e.g. including creating and editing Stylesheets, see Managing Stylesheets.
Applying a Stylesheet to a Workflow
To apply a stylesheet to a workflow:
- On the Workflow Editor, click Settings, then Choose Stylesheet.
- On the Choose Stylesheet window, select the stylesheet from the list.
- Click Done. To see how the User Application looks with the stylesheet applied to it, preview the workflow.
Setting a Default Stylesheet for the User Dashboard
From the Stylesheet Manager, you can also set a default stylesheet for the User Dashboard to ensure a better and more flexible visual experience for your users. For more information, see The User Dashboard.
To set a default stylesheet for the User Dashboard, open the Stylesheet Manager, then mark the Dashboard & Default checkbox to the right of the stylesheet that will be set as the default.
In the example below, Basic Style has been set as the default stylesheet.