Eversign provides electronic signature capability to your Autto account. This article details how to connect your Autto account with Eversign.
Table of Contents
- Connecting Eversign and Autto
- Setting a Default Eversign Account to Use with Autto
- Disconnecting an Eversign Account from Autto
Connecting an Eversign Account to Autto
You can connect an Eversign account to Autto from the Main Menu. Once the two systems are connected, you can use the E-sign action to electronically sign documents with your Eversign account from within Autto. For more information, see E-sign Action.
If you already have an Eversign account, connecting the two systems is straightforward. Signing up for an Eversign account from Autto may require an extra step but the process remains easy.
To connect an Eversign account to Autto:
- On your Autto Dashboard, click the Main Menu, then Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, scroll down and expand the Eversign option.
- Click Connect. If you have an existing Eversign account, proceed to Step 4. Otherwise, skip to Step 5.
- Log on to your Eversign account. Skip to Step 6.
- If you do not have an existing Eversign account, click the Sign Up Free link at the, enter your details on the Sign up page, then click Create Account.
- Click Authorize allow Autto.io to access documents from your Eversign account.
- You will then be taken back to Autto, where your Eversign account now appears under the Connected Accounts list. Repeat Steps 3-7 to to connect another Eversign account to Autto.
NOTE: You can connect multiple Eversign accounts to your Autto account.
Setting a Default Eversign Account to Use with Autto
The first Eversign account you connected to Autto is always set as your default account. If you connected more than one Eversign account, you can switch default accounts by going to the Integrations page, then clicking the Set Default button to the right of the other account.
NOTE: When using an E-sign action, if you have more than one Eversign account connected to Autto, you will be able to select which account to use with a workflow. For more information, see E-sign Action.
Disconnecting an Eversign Account from Autto
To disconnect an Eversign account from Autto, go to the Integrations page and click the Delete button to the right of the connected Eversign account. Repeat the procedure to disconnect your other Eversign accounts from Autto.
NOTE: The E-sign action will be disabled if you do not have an Eversign account connected to your Autto account.