AUTTO allows you to save files to your Dropbox account when you connect the two systems together. This article details how to connect your AUTTO account with Dropbox.
Table of Contents
- Connecting a Dropbox Account to AUTTO
- Setting a Default Dropbox Account to Use with AUTTO
- Disconnecting a Dropbox Account from AUTTO
Connecting a Dropbox Account to AUTTO
You can connect a Dropbox account to AUTTO from the Main Menu. Once the two systems are integrated, you can save files to the connected Dropbox account from AUTTO and use a Dropbox action in your workflows. For more information, see Dropbox Action.
NOTE: You should already have a Dropbox account before proceeding with the steps below.
To connect a Dropbox account to AUTTO:
- On your AUTTO Dashboard, click the Main Menu, then Integration.
- On the Integrations page, scroll down and expand the Dropbox option.
- Click Connect. If you have an existing Dropbox account, proceed to Step 4. Otherwise, skip to Step 5.
- On the warning message that appears, click Continue.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account.
- Click Allow to give AUTTO access to your Dropbox account.
- You will then be taken back to AUTTO, where your Dropbox account now appears under the Connected Accounts list. Repeat Steps 3-6 to connect another Dropbox account to AUTTO.
NOTE: You can connect multiple Dropbox accounts to your AUTTO account.
Setting a Default Dropbox Account to Use with AUTTO
The first Dropbox account you connected to AUTTO is always set as your default account. If you connected more than one Dropbox account to AUTTO, you can switch default accounts by going to the Integrations page, then clicking the Set Default button to the right of the other account.
NOTE: When using a Dropbox action, and you have more than one Dropbox account connected to AUTTO, you will be able to select which account to use with a workflow. For more information, see Dropbox Action.
Disconnecting a Dropbox Account from AUTTO
To disconnect a Dropbox account from AUTTO, go to the Integrations page and click the Delete button to the right of the connected Dropbox account. Repeat the procedure to disconnect your other Dropbox accounts from AUTTO.
NOTE: The Dropbox action will be disabled if you do not have a Dropbox account connected to your AUTTO account.