AUTTO allows you to save files to a OneDrive account when you connect the two systems together. This article details how to connect your AUTTO account with OneDrive.
Table of Contents
- Connecting a OneDrive Account to AUTTO
- Setting a Default OneDrive Account to Use with AUTTO
- Disconnecting a OneDrive Account from AUTTO
Connecting a OneDrive Account to AUTTO
You can connect a OneDrive account to AUTTO from the Main Menu. Once the two systems are integrated, you can save files to a connected OneDrive account from AUTTO and use a OneDrive action in your workflows. For more information, see OneDrive Action.
NOTE: You should already have a OneDrive account before proceeding with the steps below.
To connect a OneDrive account to AUTTO:
- On your AUTTO Dashboard, click the Main Menu, then Integration.
- On the Integrations page, scroll down and expand the OneDrive option.
- Click Connect. If you have an existing OneDrive account, proceed to Step 4. Otherwise, skip to Step 5.
- Sign in to your OneDrive account.
- On the confirmation message, click Yes to allow access to your OneDrive account.
- You will then be taken back to AUTTO, where your OneDrive account now appears under the Connected Accounts list. Repeat Steps 3-6 to connect another OneDrive account to AUTTO.
NOTE: You can connect multiple OneDrive accounts to your AUTTO account.
Setting a Default OneDrive Account to Use with AUTTO
The first OneDrive account you connected to AUTTO is always set as your default account. If you connected more than one OneDrive account, you can switch default accounts by going to the Integrations page, then clicking the Set Default button to the right of the other account.
NOTE: When using a OneDrive action, and you have more than one OneDrive account connected to AUTTO, you will be able to select which account to use with a workflow. For more information, see OneDrive Action.
Disconnecting a OneDrive Account from AUTTO
To disconnect a OneDrive account from AUTTO, go to the Integrations page and click the Delete button to the right of the connected OneDrive account. Repeat the procedure to disconnect your other OneDrive accounts from AUTTO.
NOTE: The OneDrive action will be disabled if you do not have a OneDrive account connected to your AUTTO account.